We thank you for your confidence and look forward to welcoming you to our country If you prefer to travel authentically with professional support and service while looking for reasonable prices, you have just found the right place. Please consider the following points:
- * Number of people in your private group
- * Number of nights in Morocco
- * Level of hotel (3 star, 4 star, 5 star, Riads)
- * Extra activities (cooking classes, excusions, sahara desert)
- * Seasonal fluctuations (Christmas & New Years will have an additional 10% charge)
Easy ways to save money:
- Invite your family and friends to save more per person: Based on a same tour plan, our per-person prices are quoted differently for 1 person, 2-5 people, 6-9 people, and 10 plus people traveling together. The more people sharing, the lower the per-person cost. In this sense, it is always a good idea to take your family or invite your friends to join your tour. This way all of you will enjoy the quality services offered in our private tours, and share a great authentic holiday in Morocco
- Adult and Child prices: There is a 25% reduction for children under 12 years old whilst we do not charge for children under 5 the price for trips includes the tranportations, driver and guide, fuel, entrance fees to Monuments and Historical Site, all accommodation based on half borad as well as the camel ride on the relevant tours. Drinks and other extras such as personnal expanses or tips are not included.
How To Book with us:
- Booking a tour or service with Zayan Travel is customer friendly without forced commitment. You only book exactly what you want, clearly knowing what you get before you go.
- Step 1A: Find a sample tourYou can start browsing our sample tours or services categorized by destinations and travel interests. When a Morocco tour interests you, simply click on the contact us button in the menu to state your personal preferences and how you want your trip to Morocco to be customized.
- Step 1B: Tailor-make a tour If you need advice to make up your mind, or you already have a plan in mind, or you do not find a sample tour perfectly matched to your interests, let us design your own itinerary according to your schedule, your taste in accommodations (hotels, Kasbahs, Bivouacs or Riads), your special interests and your budget. There is no additional cost for Morocco customized tours and itineraries. It is our pleasure to meet your needs and send you home with the best memories.
- Step 2: Adjust you tour plan Once you submit your tour inquiry you will get an answer as soon as possible with a proposal tour plan with a quotation based on the requirements specified in your tour inquiry. You can further discuss all the details of the tour plan until you are totally satisfied with it. Feel free to express your wants; we will listen effectively to our guests' requests and promptly take the necessary actions to assist them.
- Step 3: Confirm with payment Pay a deposit (MAD 1000 or about US $120 / 100 Euros per person) to us. The balance is to be paid in full no later than 20 days prior to your arrival date. If we receive your booking less than 20 days prior to the tour start date, we will ask for payment to be made in full once you confirm the tour. The payment methods we accept include:Wire transfer (bank transfer) Western Union, Credit / Debit Cards (Visa Card, MasterCard, and American Express), and PayPal.